The Inn has partnered with the Cedar Valley Golf course for those who love their golf game. Located in the north of the Island and within 3 miles of the capital city of St. John’s and the cruise ship port, this beautiful par 70 and 6,157 yd course was designed and built in 1970. Originally 9 holes, the 18 hole course opened in 1977 as Antigua’s first 18 hole championship Golf course.
Set amidst mature, tropical trees, vistas of hills and breath- taking views of the Caribbean Sea. The golf club welcomes players of all levels. There is a 300 yd driving range and resident professionals are available for lessons. For those traveling without clubs, sets of clubs are available for rent.
Golf Course Facilities
- Club house, bar & restaurant
- Gas golf cart rentals
- Practice chipping and putting green
- Private tuition
- Outings & tournament facilities
- Special 3 & 7 day unlimited golf passes
- Special crew rates
- The club café
Golf Course Requirements
- Golf attire spike-less golf cleats
- Players must have a bag with a minimum of 6 clubs
- Visa & MasterCard accepted